Volunteers bring diversity with dynamic results.
Have you ever thought of volunteering but were not sure how to get started? Do you have great skills or fantastic ideas you would love to share? Then we would love to hear from you.
We realize that not everybody is physically able to come to our shelter and walk our dogs, (we have big dogs) but there are so many other ways you can help benefit the rescue. Let’s start by asking, “what do you love to do”?
- Do you love to chat with people, are you a great people person and enjoy being around strangers?
- Are you a social media diva and love to post pictures and comment with the public?
- Do you love to clean things?
- Love to drive and would consider transportation.
- Is writing your passion, short stories?
- How about research? are you a modern day sleuth?
- Have you always been a great organizer and there is nothing you like to do more than to get people and places organized?
- You are not intimidated by Fundraising and Sponsorship goals.
- Have development skills with software, websites and more?
- You love to work with others, or prefer to work alone or from home.
- Physically able and love to work directly with the animals walking, socializing, bathing, whatever it takes.
There are no right or wrong answers, your willingness to volunteer is all it takes to get started, you can spend as much or as little time as you are comfortable. The rewards are endless, if you would like to discuss options volunteering with us then please complete the volunteer form and we will have someone contact you.